Business Communications Specialists
CommuniSkills is an internationally experienced company with a track record of helping executives and professionals communicate their best thinking and getting positive results from their written and verbal communication.
Our clients, which include many world-class companies, have praised our cost-effective classes and individual coaching for delivering immediate and long-lasting improvements in participantsâ€™ job performance.
Improve Written, Oral & Technical Communications
CommuniSkillsâ€™ experts help talented executives and professionals succeed by communicating more effectively. Our tools and principles reflect a 25 year partnership at P&G, where weâ€™ve taught over 500 workshops.
With our classes or individual coaching, clients learn to
- Create arguments that are informative, persuasive, concise, and complete
- Sensitively adapt arguments to audiences and situations
- Use principles of graphic design to help readers locate and retrieve the most important information and arguments
Technical report writing and small group facilitation
Often the most efficient use of CommuniSkillsâ€™ talents is to use our experts to facilitate and summarize meetings. We can direct and stimulate small group discussion efficiently to clarify project objectives and to relate findings, supporting data, and next steps to those objectives.
Achieve P&G-quality results for your organization with P&G-quality thinking and communication
We can develop a class to meet the specific needs of your organization, including topics you request and using examples drawn from your employeesâ€™ work experience. For example, we have developed and taught courses specifically for Marketing, Sales, Finance, R&D, Engineering, Auditing, and other disciplines.
Evaluations tell us that workshop participants
- Express their best thoughts more clearly
- Write and speak in an organized, disciplined framework
- Develop persuasive communication that leads to action and improves the quality of execution
- Understand the value of creating positive first impressions and the significant impact of careless communication